I was very lucky to meet Linda McAllorum when I first launched Discount Designer. Linda invited me as dress supplier to a number of fabulous photo shoots with creative and brilliant photographers. Our friendship has grown over the years and I truly love her work.
Spring wedding which had a beautiful Irish setting at Borris House with photographer Johannes Roux of Johannes Photography featured on One Fab Day
Here is another fabulous example of Linda’s styling with photographer Lisa O’Dwyer for an Italian wedding which was featured on Style Me Pretty.
Linda’s Top 5 tips for styling your wedding
1. Pick a theme! It all goes much smoother when you pick a theme for your day, even if that theme is laid back and chilled out!
2. Pick colours or a palette of colours! The Perfect Palette is a great website to help you out!
3. If you have no idea of Theme or Colours, take a picture you like, whether it is a picture of a place or an occasion and ask yourself what you like about it? This is where you will find your inspiration for colours or themes.
4. When styling, it’s important to tie everything in to all aspect of the wedding, like the stationary and table settings and the bridesmaids. It doesn’t matter what the theme or colours, but be consistent for a more polished look.
5. You don’t have to go crazy to make a wedding more personal, it’s the little things that make the difference. Incorporate your personalities as a couple in to the wedding, that way you can’t go wrong.